TRICK RISE/FALL BINARY.COM 100% WORK BY ME


Hello everyone.

Long time no see. I have been so long time since I stopped to write an article in my blog. Now Im going to share you how to get profit in Binary.com with my techniques. this is one of my techniques, i mean, one best technique I've got in my mind to share you all how is it. Im very pleasant that I can share again about Binary.com, but actually when you get to trade in Binary. First, you must be at least controlling your emotional and give or take target of your profit in your Binary account. Second, this is my one best technique  that im using in Binary.com, I trade on Volatility Indeks 25. why I choose or trade On Indeks 25? because some people say that this is very stable line or market. then I trade on it. Third, you must see the line of Volatility 25 that there are three of colons on that line. then you should take or open your market. Fourth, you can take or open your " Buy or Sell ". but you must do zoom in 175% for your browser like the picture. it is purposed to get easier in seeing the colons when you want to open ordering. 


Next, you should take about duration (Asian and 6 ticks) looks like the picture below.


Now the technique, you must see in the moving blue line. If the blue moves to green line " Curve " like the pic below. it signs the line will RISE.



But if you find the line like this below " Dip Line Green ". it signs that it will FALL.


I think this is very simple technique I have. but this is 100% work for me. I hope this also works to you all friends that read my post. then, so sorry if this doesn't work. because we are still learning together in trading Binary and getting so many profits.
Thank you very much. ^^
Comments
0 Comments


EmoticonEmoticon