5 BEST POST-CORE BANDS HAVE GOOD MUSIC AND LYRICS


Hello everyone

How are you?
I believe you miss me :v
#maybe

Now I'm giving you some information about
5 BEST POST-CORE BANDS HAVE GOOD MUSIC AND LYRICS
You must read my post because you also must understand.
Good people will judge the Post-core bands cause they just scream in singing and bad music.
Now Im giving you the details about these bands

There are 5 best bands in my opinion :

1. Of mice and men


This band is the great post-core band. I think they give a beautiful meaning in their song for example, in one of their songs, the tittle is '' Second & Sebring ''. Firstly, I listened this song one year ago. I wasn't feeling good for this song, but slowly this song would remain me to sing and sing. I might sing this song for everytime. I mean, I was also listening this song until now cause this song has a great meaning to tell about how the boy must be a stronger and make his parents to be proud in the future. I also remember if I will be listening this song for some reasons how to make my parents happy, proud, and give a trust. the vocalist of this band is Austin was also making this song to remember his mother passed away. good people must listen this song from OM&M.

2. DANCE GAVIN DANCE



They have good music I think because you have to know that in their songs, they aren't totally post-core, but they have a unique music, they always mix the music between post-core, pop and jazz. So I think they have a characteristic to make their fans to be poisoned by them. you must listen their all song. I will not tell you more about this song. GREATER!!

3. Confide


This is the first post-core band of what I listened in 2014. Actually I didn't like this band, but their music. it was amazing to make my body kept spirit and happy. you must listen their music.

4. Attack Attack !!


This band is so amazing post-core band with mixing a tone in every songs they have. especially, the tittle is 'Stick Stickly' amazing you know. you must listen their music.

5. Underoath


Underoath is an american band and their music is totally post-core. Firstly, I listened their music, it seemed like a pop music with screaming, but that's really great. their music is so known in Asian cause Underoath was born in 1997. I think that's a great post-core in active until now.

That's all from me,
Thank you,
Im so sorry if there is a mistake =D

Comments
0 Comments


EmoticonEmoticon