HOW TO CREATE DIAL-UP INTERNET CONNECTION


Hi buddy
see with me again haha
Im just going to share you how to create Dial-up on your computer.

Why should I create Dial-up?
It is just to connect your internet is very easier. so you can connect your internet is alternative using Dial-up.

But I think it is very easier more than using modem application itself.

I use Windows XP on my computer. Let's see these steps below :

1. You can click " Right click ' on your mouse computer. look the picture.



2. You can click the circle picture and click next, and click next again. then you can choose set up manually and you can write your name dial-up (free to write).



3. you can see for next step, you can write your number dial modem for example *99# in my country.


4. The last, you can get checklist like the picture and click finish.


Finish
It's very simple
Thank you ^^
Sorry if there are misatakes
Comments
0 Comments


EmoticonEmoticon