Dance Gavin Dance Released New Albums



Hello everyone around the world
Let me to share you how a beautiful band ^^

Honestly, Im always really impressed by Dance Gavin Dance Music!!!!
You know Im so happy when Dance Gavin Dance was released a new song on Youtube " Betrayed by The Game "

Im so shocked but Im honestly really happy. Their song is always different with other bands. If you don't believe me, you can check it now, here :


Every songs have good style music I think,
Mostly, I love them from their music. Look like their music mixing with many genres such as Pop, Jazz, Post-core, Rock. Their guitar playing is always active with good exploration things from their guitar that we dont know exactly. what is that? hehehe

every nights, I always listen their songs if I want to go to sleep and make my sleeping is enjoyable. But sometimes, I think when Im listening, I feel like Im on the stage, and sing their songs hehehe
but it's just fantasizing hahahaha

You know why I always enjoy with their music because I get strong feeling from their lyric songs.

Love DGD so much ^^

Love DGD so much ^^

Love DGD so much ^^

Love DGD so much ^^

Love DGD so much ^^

Love DGD so much ^^

Love DGD so much ^^

Love DGD so much ^^

Love DGD so much ^^

Love DGD so much ^^

Love DGD so much ^^

Love DGD so much ^^

Love DGD so much ^^


Thankssssss for visitng my blog ^^


Comments
0 Comments


EmoticonEmoticon